| Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:36 am
Alright... we want this clanwar to happen.
I asked SP if they would want to war us this sunday earlier, BUT ID asked them to war them on 20 GMT on that exact same day.
If we (SP & CT) decide to delay our war to next sunday, we are going to war you guys on this sunday
But I do not know yet. I just asked SP tho